Introduction to Handguns
This course is a hands on course designed for the student with little or no handgun exposure. The course isĀ three hours in duration and is taught at the firearms shooting range.
The students will learn:
- The basic rules of gun safety
- The manipulation of handguns
- The proper methods of gripping the handgun
- The stances commonly associated with shooting a handgun
- Overview of applicable laws related to handguns
- How to select the proper handgun(s) for them
Additionally the students will perform a live fire exercise exposing them to the operation of semi-automatic pistols and revolvers.
If you always wanted to learn to shoot a gun or know a special someone who would benefit from this training this is the course for you!
All IDS courses are available on the road contact us for details!